Applications for Summer 2020 are CLOSEd.
DATES: May 26 - July 24, 2020
PRIORITY DEADLINE: February 21, 2020
- To guarantee consideration for the REU summer program, an application must be received by the priority deadline. Applications submitted after the priority deadline may still be considered if an opening is available. Applications will be considered until all openings are filled. When all openings are filled, the application page will be closed.
- Application Form
- Personal Statement - (Please include your name on your personal statement)
- Unofficial Transcript - (Please include your name on your unofficial transcript)
- Two Recommendations
Note: Two letters of recommendation are required. The program requires recommendations from a faculty member in your major, minor, or course of study.
How to Apply
There are 2 Parts to the Application: (1) Application Form, (2) Additional Documents Submission. Complete the following.
- Part 1: Complete and submit the following linked online application form: [REU Application Part 1].
- Part 2: Submit PDF documents for the following: a personal statement, an unofficial transcript, and two faculty recommendations. Be sure each includes your name. You can make the Part 2 submission in one of the following ways:
- Preferred - Submit using our Google Form (requires you to be logged in to your Google account): [REU Application Part 2 - Additional Documents].
- Part 2 documents can also be sent directly to the REU Program Coordinator - Katie Dunn (email@example.com). Make sure to verify that your document submission has been received and is viewable in the correct format.
For questions and/or additional information contact:
REU Site Program Coordinator